December 6, 2010

Blog

Blogging. Where to start? I personally don’t like it and I don’t like the fact that everyone can read it and comment. I never really felt comfortable having people read anything that had to with writing so putting it in public didn’t help. This was not the first time I had to use a blog for a class.I had to do my homework on a blog last semester as well but for that class the assignments weren’t meant to be shared with the other classmates. Although I won’t continue to blog for the sole reason that I don’t think anyone cares to actually sit and read about what I feel and say by their own choosing; I am going to keep the blog just in case I end up taking another class that requires making a blog for assignments.

4 comments:

  1. Give yourself some credit your are a good writer and I enjoyed your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm doing what you don't like I'm commenting on your post. =)
    This is me giving you props on your blog your accidentally funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog you were one of the people who actually did your work on time which is why i commented you. Just so you know haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. leslie..lesliee... hmm..
    well that blog was pretty good. i dont like it either thats why wOnt keep it :P
    HAHA your the other class..

    ReplyDelete